Avocado Mango Jalapeño Salsa:
- 1 Large Avocado, Cubed
- 1 Large Mango, Cubed
- 1 Jalapeno, Seeded and Cubed
- ¼ Cup Minced Yellow Onion
- ¼ Cup of Cubed Orange Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Cubed Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Cilantro, Minced
- Juice of ½ Lime
- Table Salt
- Cooked Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 2 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Handful of fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Table Salt
- Combine all of the salsa ingredients, toss around to combine, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the shrimp ingredients, toss around to combine, and set aside.
- Add 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a Cast Iron Skillet on medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the shrimps to the skillet and allow it took for about 10 to 15 minutes, making sure to stir t occasionally.
- Garnish with the Mango Avocado Jalapeno Salsa and enjoy!