- 2 Pieces of Medium-Sized Croaker Fish
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons of Kess Kravings’ Seafood Seafood
- Table Salt
- Vegetable Oil
- Fresh Lemon
- Clean the fish extremely well – make sure to remove all the scales and wash with fresh lemon (or lemon juice) and vinegar.
- Place a medium frying pan on medium heat and add about two cups of vegetable oil – enough to fry the fish fully.
- Pat the fish dry and make two incision marks on each side of the fish (four in total).
- Season the fish with Kess Kravings’ Seafood Seasoning and salt* (if using) and allow it to sit for a few minutes until the oil is hot.
- Place the fish in the hot oil and fry on both sides until well done – about ten minutes total.
- Serve the fish with Fried Yams, or Shito. Enjoy!